Monday, February 1, 2010

What Does Resort Wear Mean Rollerblades, Wal-Mart And A Ski Resort.... What Does This Dream Mean?

Rollerblades, Wal-Mart and a Ski resort.... What does this dream mean? - what does resort wear mean

I'm in a store like Wal-Mart in the basket of a ski area, and I'm on skates. There is also a baby in a baby carrier in my car. I saw a child out of school, but do not really know what his name was Eric Chung. He is there with his mother and he is a parent for a new job at Burger King get. They also use pads. The next thing I know that the man apprehended in front of my car and ran with me on skates, I can not stop. He makes a sharp turn, I have the car and go down baby. I am delighted to cry: "What the hell is going on?" (Hesitation, for some reason, I feel that I am with my school here), but I woke up early to shout: "WHAT?


That dream, for some reason it sticks to me. It seemed to me in a nap, and about 40 minutes I woke up, and I remember very well. I remember as a rule, my dreams or to simply ignore it in 10-15 minutes. Whats up?

1 comment:

xeerdche... said...

So, look, the theme here is that someone or something that makes it faster than he wants to go and how it needs to be prevented. Greyhounds have run all day to put the people they go fast. Being on skates in a mall and get a boost and makes you want quickly spiral out of control. The tracks are fun, but if you start a descent, I do not know if you can stop, and is likely to continue to accelerate for a while.

The next part is a little more than a guess, but if you at school, and sleep has a job and a baby, then maybe what you have fear of too fast on the road of life. Concerned by growing too quickly or before you are ready. Many students do not keep a job or caring for babies, if so, maybe it seems wrong or unusual. Perhaps the dream is not real jobs or real babies, maybe it's something in your life, like a girl or a request from the university, is to be the feel confused about HOW many adults who wish to participate.

As you say, sleep is essentially a random selection of images. I think your mind is just your attention to some of these problems turn to try, as a rule, not to give a definite answer for them.

Post a Comment