Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What Is Addressee In Email How To Import My Contacts From My Excel Database To Outlook 2007 Business Contact Manager?

How to import my contacts from my excel database to outlook 2007 business contact manager? - what is addressee in email

Ok, so I need to send e-mails to all contacts in my database, Excel, and I do not want Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager, so what I click on File> Import, Export's (manager or business contacts) . and select the file and click Next until their closure. and when I see that shows only the name in Outlook and no e-mails or recipients associated with that person (I) in the Excel spreadsheet. You can tell me how to do that. Thank you. or if there's an easier way to send an e-mail to thousands of people without having to type each e-mail please let me know.

2 comments:

2008 said...

In general, in his e-mail account creation is a function that you import or information, contact allowed for export.

VBAXLMan said...

There's an easier way to use macros in Excel, in order to send a dd (with Outlook)

Check out this free file in Excel and enjoy
http://www.file1.net/project.asp?id=4S37 ...


VBAXLMan

Post a Comment